Subject: [amos-list] Re: Help
From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 01:43:53 +0100

From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>

Hello Rev.

On 22-Aug-99, you wrote:

> From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
> 
> On 22-Aug-99, Johan Van Mensel wrote:

>> Are there still AMOS programmers ?
> 
> Yes.
> 
YES. Not many of us I admit but after years of Speccy Basic I found that
Amos was the kind of versatile language that suits my 'spaghetti
programming'. I tend to use trial and error in preference to flow charts,
bad form I know, but Amos shows up my mistakes without trashing everything
and as the stuff I write tends to be static I don't need the lighning speed
of assembler, C or Blitz and I'm far to old to change my methods now. All
my grandsons want is a program that responds accurately to their imput and
IMO Amos gives programmes that stability.

Regards
-- 
Roger

Amiga 1200, Viper 68030 Mk V Accel with 50Mhz FPU and 8 MBFast, Seagate
410MB 2.5" internal HD and 800MB SCSI HD in a midi tower with 4xCDRom. 56k
Modem, Power Port Junr Serial IF and Citizen Swift Printer.

Some people hope to achieve immortality through their works or their
children.  I would prefer to achieve it by not dying.
-- Woody Allen

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/biglist1 ">Click Here</a>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html